Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sale
- To enter the venue, for people over 12 years old it is mandatory that you present a Covid-19 vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate (issued 30 days after the first positive test and valid until 180 days after the first test). The certificates have to be printed or shown on a mobile device to the Megaron staff, who check their validity through the Covid Free GR app. You will also need to present an official ID or passport so that the name can be cross-referenced.
- Minors 12 - 17 years of age can enter by presenting a certified negative PCR (from the past 72 hours) or rapid test (from the past 48 hours) result or a negative self-test declaration from the past 24 hours.
- Children 4-12 years of age can enter by presenting a self-test declaration from the last 24 hours, signed by either parent regardless of custody arrangements, or guardian (the physical presence of parents or guardians is not required).
- You are required to wear a non-surgical face protection mask when entering, throughout the performance and until you exit the venue.
- Please be at the venue at least an hour before the beginning of the performance.
- For discounted tickets supporting documentation must be provided upon request.
- Tickets purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly forbidden during performances.